Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 22 August 2023
  4 Replies
  2.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
where can i find the kutool for excel 29.00 change log and feature improvements
8 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

As of now, Kutools for Excel version 29.0 has not been officially published, and therefore, there is no changelog available for this version.

Please note that what you currently have is a beta version, and the final release details will be provided once the version is officially launched.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Amanda
8 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
you update and guide me to upgrade to the 29.00, but it's terrible I just know it's beta and no further detail.
8 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

As of now, Kutools for Excel version 29.0 has not been officially published, and therefore, there is no changelog available for this version.

Please note that what you currently have is a beta version, and the final release details will be provided once the version is officially launched.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Amanda
Hi bright,

I apologize for any confusion. I appreciate your clarification. Kutools for Excel 29.0 is indeed an official version. We will be releasing the changelog for this version soon.

If you have any more questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to ask.

Amanda
8 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
you update and guide me to upgrade to the 29.00, but it's terrible I just know it's beta and no further detail.
Hello,

I wanted to let you know that the changelog for Kutools 29.00 is now available. You can find it by following this link:
https://www.extendoffice.com/forum/5-kutools-for-excel/8400-kutools-for-excel-29-00-release-notes.html

If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help.

Best regards,
Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.