Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
New

export

Friday, 22 October 2021
  2 Replies
  6.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
Is it possible to export a list of all emails in a folder or all selected emails (exported to a csv or excel file)?  Outlook has a built in export function that will allow me to export the to, from, header, and even the body text, but it does not export the date and time for some reason.

I tried using the Kutools bulk save, but it just saves each email as a separate excel doc.  I'm looking for a summary in one excel document.  Thanks.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Is it possible to export a list of all emails in a folder or all selected emails (exported to a csv or excel file)?  Outlook has a built in export function that will allow me to export the to, from, header, and even the body text, but it does not export the date and time for some reason.

I tried using the Kutools bulk save, but it just saves each email as a separate excel doc.  I'm looking for a summary in one excel document.  Thanks.

Hello,
We have this feature, you can try it, thank you.
Quickly export the emails or tasks listing information to Excel file from Outlook
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.