有时，您可能需要在特殊模式下（例如安全模式，脱机模式等）打开Microsoft Outlook。在本文中，我将向您展示如何在安全模式和脱机模式下快速打开Microsoft Outlook。 。
- 自动CC / BCC 根据规则发送电子邮件； 自动转发 按规则发送多封电子邮件； 自动回复 没有交换服务器，还有更多自动功能...
- BCC警告 -如果您的邮件地址在密件抄送列表中，则当您尝试全部答复时显示消息； 缺少附件时提醒，还有更多提醒功能...
- 回复（全部）带有所有附件 在邮件对话中； 一次回复许多电子邮件； 自动添加问候语 回复时自动将日期和时间添加到主题中...
- 附件工具：自动分离，全部压缩，重命名，自动保存所有... 快速报告，计算所选邮件， 删除重复的邮件和联系人...
- 超过100种高级功能将 解决您的大部分问题 在Outlook 2010-2019和365中提供。全功能60天免费试用。
通常，当Microsoft Outlook被第三方加载项或扩展程序之类的东西破坏时，它将在安全模式下自动重启。 如果要在不运行任何加载项的情况下手动打开Microsoft Outlook，则可以轻松以安全模式打开Microsoft Outlook。
在安全模式下打开Microsoft Outlook之前，请先关闭所有Microsoft Outlook程序。
第1步：按，打开“运行”对话框 Windows 关键和 R 同时按下键盘上的键。
第2步：在“运行”对话框中，输入 outlook.exe /安全 在 打开： 框。 查看屏幕截图：
步骤3：点击 OK 按钮。
您知道Microsoft Outlook允许用户手动从邮件服务器断开连接吗？ 如果您不想在一段时间内收到任何电子邮件，可以通过暂时断开Outlook与邮件服务器的连接来使Microsoft Outlook脱机工作。
- 在Outlook 2007中，请点击 文件 > 离线办公.
- 在Outlook 2010和2013中，转到 优先 组上 发送/接收 标签，单击以突出显示 离线办公 按钮。
备注：如果Microsoft Outlook脱机工作，您将查看 脱机工作 （或 线下： 在Outlook 2007中）。 查看屏幕截图：
同时，如果Microsoft Outlook 2010和2013脱机工作，您将在Windows任务栏上看到以下Outlook图标。
备注：如果要立即将Microsoft Outlook连接到邮件服务器，请单击 离线办公 上的按钮 发送/接收 标签在Outlook 2010和2013中再次显示，或单击 文件 > 离线办公 在Outlook 2007中。
- 自动CC / BCC 根据规则发送电子邮件； 自动转发 自定义多封电子邮件； 自动回复 没有交换服务器，还有更多自动功能...
- BCC警告 -当您尝试全部答复时显示消息 如果您的邮件地址在“密件抄送”列表中; 缺少附件时提醒，还有更多提醒功能...
- 在邮件对话中回复（全部）带有所有附件; 回复许多电子邮件 很快; 自动添加问候语 回复时将日期添加到主题中...
- 附件工具：管理所有邮件中的所有附件， 自动分离, 全部压缩，全部重命名，全部保存...快速报告， 计算选定的邮件...
- 强大的垃圾邮件 习俗 删除重复的邮件和联系人... 使您能够在Outlook中做得更聪明，更快和更好。
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 months agoHow do i fix "This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 4/21/2021 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code."
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoSTART OUTLOOK OFFLINE WITHOUT INTERNET ACCESS: (Best for Microsoft Exchange Mailbox situations)
1. Click Start > Type outlook.exe > Right click > Open File Location
2. Shift Right Click on Outlook > Copy As Path
3. Windows Key + R (to open Run Box) > type wf.msc and click ok.
4. RIGHT click "Outbound Rule" > "New Rule"
5. Program > Next
6. This Program > Ctrl V > Remove the double quotes at the beginning and end. > Next
7. Block the Connection > Next
8. Name it something: BLOCK OUTLOOK > Finish
You can now run outlook offline without having to changing stuff in the registry. The registry option isn't hard, but it's a hex entry which can be difficult to handle. AND, blocking it with the firewall guarantees no inadvertent deselecting "Work Offline." You will see at the bottom right that Outlook is just "disconnected." The "Work Offline" mode will not be enabled, but your Outlook will have no internet access.
When you're done trying to salvage the career-ending email from going out, you can do the following to undo the outlook block.
1. Windows Key + R (to open Run Box) > type wf.msc and click ok. (Assuming you already closed it)
2. Click Outbound
3. Right Click BLOCK OUTLOOK > Disable Rule (or Delete if you don't think you'll ever need it again).
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoSo how do I open Microsoft Outlook In Offline Mode? The above solution only works if Outlook is already running!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoin outlook 2019 I have a problem with icon of forwarded messages when i forward a mail it doesn't appear on the column the icon of fw message
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years ago@JH Hi, you may just disconnect the computer from network and then open Outlook. While it can't connect you have enough time change to offline mode.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years ago@MS Bro legend. You saved us. Thanks.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years ago@NM Agreed. I need to know how to put it in offline mode before it tries to connect to the server.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years ago"Open Microsoft Outlook In Offline Mode" - proceeds to tell how to change to offline mode AFTER the application is open. Quite different to the subject.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years ago@MV unfortunately, you can´t do this remotely :/
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoHow to convert OST to PST for free?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoWith Win10 Settings Panel you can now set a Network Adapter as "Metered" - When in "Metered" State, Outlook will not connect. Confirmed in 2013/2016. Along the same lines as MV's post but would still provide network access to other items.
However if your IT admin has prevented you from modifying computer settings, you can also pull a network cable or turn off Wi-Fi, unplug wireless router.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years ago@DW...
Strongly tempted to not respond given your attitude, but did you try my suggested method - immediately above your comment? Pretty sure that would work...
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoStep 1 doesn't work (Office 2010). Step 2 works fine if you are already running Office. Useless explanations.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI have a workaround, for Office 2016 at least -
"Disable" all network adapters (inc. wireless), and then open Outlook. Once Outlook is open, you can set it to "work offline" and re-enable the network adapters.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoDid anyone have a solution to this ... very frustrating is you are on the plane and want to work offline and send/receive when you have internet on the ground.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoProblem is, I can't open Outlook unless I'm online. And I can't get online, but need to read past emails. These instructions don't help at all, because you have to have Outlook *already* open in order to *get* offline.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agodoes not work for outlook 2013 :(